Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Cause here's my promise made tonight
you can count on me for life.
that's when I love you,
when nothing you do can change my mind,
the more I learn the more I love,
the more my heart can't get enough.
That's when I love you, when I love you,
no matter what.

i was listening to the song and couldnt help but let this little smile creep to my lips, that how it reminds.
this is to you, (:


meanwhile, mummy has just started her healthy lifestyle campaign at home, with the first plate of organic brown rice for dinner. chewy chewy funny quirky.
and its so ironic that im craving for doughnuts at such an unearthly time. yum yum.
and so she said at 12:08 AM  


CLAIREEE
loves her daily dose of girlfriends and dark chocolates.
succumbs to surprises.
currently the miss little happy.
archives
links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER